NURSING EDU Conferences Readership Profiles: Key Metrics (Source: Google Analytics)
A statistical representation of global users for nursingeducation.nursingconference.com(Source: Google Analytics)
Nursing Education 2020 Google Analytics Metrics: A Glimpse
- According to the Google Analytics, more than 100 Million visitors clicked the website link to attend and to submit proposals for the attendance
- It is reported that the highest number of Visitors were from the both developed and developing nations
- Researchers for the under developing nations, our conference website is a barometer to quantify their research proposal submitted.
- Majority of the visitors have come from countries/territories like United Kingdom, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Poland, United States of America, Brazil, Mexico, Spain, Australia, Japan, Germany, Malaysia, Thailand, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, China, India, Hong Kong, Indonesia South Africa, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine.
- The highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
- Penetrating the study of visitor, navigation, and traffic patterns to determine the success of our conference website majority amount of traffic we receive from cities like Middle East, New York, Paris, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Toronto, Barcelona, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Berlin, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, Washington, Montreal, Vancouver, Edinburgh, London, Rome, Valencia, Zurich, Copenhagen, Athens, Moscow, Vienna, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Hyderabad, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Auckland, Cairo, Dubai, Riyadh, Istanbul.
- Average Time spent by each visitor on conference official website is approximately 1.74 minutes.
The Traffic Sources mention that the number of Unique Visitors of the website listing from research institutions, renowned universities, and organizations.
Reasons behind listing Nursing Education 2020 on top of search engines (Source: Google)
- Researchers display interest only to the conferences where their abstracts and profiles get the highest visibility and readership.
- The most available way for scientists to increase their research profiles is through their contributions with a conference presentation at our conference.
- It is a good stage for the students and scholars to communicate with the distinguished scientists and the students can explore their research ideas.
- The main point is that our Conference provides a great platform to network and meet other researchers in their field and establish probable contacts for future positions.
- Presenting and attending even as a delegate to our conference would contribute to learning about the uttermost recent advanced studies and research in the field.
- Get space to publish a full paper in our international journals with high impact factors on Special issues.
- Apart from all these factors we also create one individual speaker page where their accepted abstracts are updated on daily basis for promoting their web presence in all the search engine listings and Social Networking Channels.
Conference Series LLC Ltd extends its welcome to invite you to attend the 23rd World Nursing Education Conference during April 15-16, 2020 at Tokyo, Japan with a theme “Combining Recent Innovations and Knowledge in Nursing Education”. Conference Series LLC Ltd through its Open Access Initiative is committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community.
Nursing Edu 2020 is a universal podium for offering research about diagnosis, prevention and management and swapping ideas about it and thus, contributes to the broadcasting of knowledge in Nursing Care for the benefit of both the academic and business.
Global Internet users for conferenceseries.com: Statistical representation (Source: Google Analytics)
Flip on the other side Conferenceseries world’s leading specialist in organizing scientific conferences, events trade, and consumer exhibitions both domestically and internationally in different verticals and horizontals like Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business attracting more than 25 Million+ Visitors, 25000+ unique visitors per conference and 70000+ page views for every individual conference would help in quantifying our presenters research and biography visibility to the online communities and get recognized worldwide.
Conference Series Web Metrics at Glance: Source: Google Analytics
- 25 Million+ Visitors
- 25000+ unique visitors per conference
- 70000+ page views for every individual conference
Out of the 500,000 listing worldwide major conferences attended by 2.5 million attendees 16.8% attendees are drawing only from our Medical, Pharma, Healthcare, Nursing, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business conferences. The main reasons behind the increased popularity of our conference attendees is because of the changing mindsets of academicians, researchers and industries in exploring the opportunities for exchanging ideas, sharing resources, building networks and increase awareness of the on the recent happenings in their research around the world.
“Attending and presenting at conferences remains as the most favorable model of knowledge dissemination for researchers and practitioners to keep abreast of all advances in their field, presenting state-of-the-art research usually on a variety of subjects”
We will continue to set our bar higher and make further progress to organize 1000 conferences in 50 countries across all continents by 2018. We have recently launched online digital video library where all our conference proceedings would be shared and be accessed by the online communities freely.
Channels for driving additional traffic to your research
Web Analytics are best means of measuring concrete details like how many people are visiting our websites, how many of those visitors are the unique visitors and how many of them are staying long to view the complete information available in our sites. The following snapshots of some of our websites will clearly depict the metrics how our conferences stand at par to the other conferences in terms of Visibility, outreach, Participation Number and relevance to their subject.
The metrics of these websites represents more than 25+ Million visitors in addition to this we also equipped with 10 additional scientific websites represents 10+ Million visitors traffic to our conference websites.